The term 'Ross Revenge Plans' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and its associated products. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content in the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, third party media or products provided via this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trade marks and material reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for information provided via external content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All original works provided on this website are subject to Copyright and remain the intellectual property of Ross Revenge Plans at all times. Our products are provided for personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced or re-distribututed without the permission of Ross Revenge Plans.
Fair Use Disclaimer
This website site uses third party photos and videos which are provided in compliance with Section 107 of the Copyright Act for educational purposes, comment, news reporting, teaching, and research. Where possible permission has been obtained from the media providers for use of these files. Our acknowledgement and thanks for all third party media used on this site can be found here.
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Sections of the website use information provided by regulatory bodies, openly available via The Freedom of Information Act 2000. Where this information is not protected by Copyright it has been provided on this site in its unedited original format.
Digital Rights Managment (DRM)
All of our products utilise DRM in some form or another as protection against unauthorised distribution. For PDF drawing files our preferred transport partner is Digify. Therefore, whilst your purchase is verified by Ross Revenge Plans your purchased files are distributed via the Digify platform. For Software and App downloads DRM is enforced at the point of purchase on the associated App Stores. Please see below the levels of DRM deployed on this site.
All of our PDF downloads are encrypted in transit and at rest, and can only be opened by use a unique password which is provided post purchase.
Secure Host Compliance
Our preferred transport partner provide the necessary safeguards for HIPAA compliance. Their hosting infrastructure is certified for ISO 27001, FedRAMP, FIPS and PCI DSS Level 1.
Free downloads on this site are provided for viewing only, no copy is stored on the recipients device. Print - Copy and Download facilities are not available on free downloads - however these facilities are enabled on purchased products.
Dependent on the products downloaded from our site, some products (generally FreeView / Free Downloads), implement Adaptive Watermarking, together with other technologies, to mitigate screen capture and unauthorised distribution of our files.
All proceeds from this site go direct to Radio Caroline to help with the upkeep and maintenance of the Ross Revenge, we therefore treat seriously any users who try to circumvent our DRM measures. Whilst we quite rightly have no access to our customers devices we are able to monitor the usage of all files downloaded from Ross Revenge Plans. In cases of extreme misuse we reserve the right to electronically recall purchased files, with no reimbursement, by means of disabling the files from further use.